How To Use Trust Wallet Community Forum?

Hi Everyone!

Actually, a user tweeted on Twitter that Trust Wallet Community Forum is very hard to use and complicated. So I decided to create a short video and I am also writing this article to show you the steps to use this forum. If you know everything about this forum, please tell me in the comment, if I forgot to explain something in this article.

Check This Tweet To Watch Video: https://twitter.com/iSiddharthGiri/status/1325807908026605569?s=20

Steps To Use Trust Wallet Community Forum

You need an account on this forum to start using it. Create an account, if you don’t have one and log in to your account.

You will see multiple categories on the home page. Before going to the next step, Let’s under the use of all the categories.

• Announcements: Here you can read the latest news related to Trust Wallet App.
  • Blogs: Here you can read the latest articles about Trust Wallet.
  • Help Center: Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions.
  • Discussion: Here you can discuss your questions, queries, and problems with other members.
  • Support & Feedback: You can share the problems you encounter with Trust Wallet App and you can also share feedback.
  • Developers: This category is useful for developers. I think normal users aren’t allowed to post anything inside this category.
  • International Support: Here you can discuss your questions, queries, and problems in the Regional language.
  • Ideas: You can share your ideas to make Trust wallet better.

Now Let’s open the Discussion Category. Again you will see multiple categories. All categories are useful but the Use-Case category is the best because you can discuss almost anything inside the Use-Case category.

If you want to know about the upcoming contests, you can turn on the notification of the “Wisdom of the Crowd” category.

Now let’s see how you can post a new topic on this forum. Open Use-Case Category. Click on New Topic Button.

After that, You will see a popup window like the below screenshot. Here you need to enter a title for the topic and some details about your question or topic.

And then, you can use these icons to customize the post as per your requirement. You can also see the preview of your post on the right side.

1. The first icon is “Quote Whole Post”, This will work only if you will reply to any topic or comment. This option will quote the post, you are replying to. And then you can add your reply before or after the quoted post.

2. You can use ‘B’ icon to convert selected text to Bold.

3. You can use ‘I’ icon to convert selected text to “Italic”.

4. You can use :link: icon to insert hyperlinks to the selected text.

Just select the text and click on the link icon and then you will see a popup window. You need to enter the URL in the first box and you will see the selected text in the second box.

1. You can use ‘"’ icon to convert selected text into a blockquote. Blockquote works only in paragraphs, you cannot create blockquote between normal text.

This is an example of a blockquote paragraph.

1. You can use ‘</>’ icon to convert selected text into Preformatted Text.

2. You can use image icon to insert images to your topic.

Just click on the icon and then you will see a popup window. You can insert images from your device or from the web. Alternatively, You can directly paste the image you want to insert.

• You can use this icon to create Bulleted lists. This paragraph is an example of a Bulleted List inside the Numbered List.
  1. You can use this icon to create Numbered lists.

2. You can use :slightly_smiling_face: icon to insert Emojis :sunglasses: to your topic.

3. You can use :date: icon to insert date/time to your topic.

4. You will see two options inside the settings icon: Hide Details and Build Poll.

• Hide Details: Hide Details allows you to hide text inside a click to reveal button.
Show More

This is an example of a click to reveal button.

After click on the “Hide Details” button, you will see text like the below screenshot. You can customize “Summary” and “This text will be hidden” as per your requirement.

• Build Poll: You can use the Build Poll option to build a like below. If you want to know the steps to create a poll, please comment below. I will try to write a separate article.
Do you like this article?
  • Yes!
  • No!
0 voters
  1. After everything, check the article preview on the right side. If your topic is ready to publish, just click the “Create Topic” button and wait for approval. You and other members can view and reply to your article after the approval.

I hope you found this article helpful. If you still have any queries or questions you can reply to this topic.

20 Likes

People who have issue are thoes who failed to do trusty tutorial… Many people just want to know or gain with having to do any work

If they carry out the trusty tutorial dey wont have any issue… Trust already make everything easy :smile:

7 Likes

Whao! This is really detailed and precise.
It’s indeed value added!

8 Likes

I simply do not have a “create new top” option! This is so frustrating, and not lack of reading through tutorials!!

10 Likes

Me too, I don’t have the ‘new topic’ option, can anyone please help? I couldn’t find a similar issue with the one I have, so far on the website and I really need to create a new topic, but is just impossible. Thank you

8 Likes

In which category are you trying to add a new topic?

We aren’t allowed to post in all categories. Try, Discussion category, You will get an option to add a new topic.

6 Likes

Hi,

I just received a message from the system that I’ve been promoted to trust level and the ‘new topic’ option is now available.

Thank you so much for the quick reply and for the help.

Have a great day!

11 Likes

where is my NEW TOPIC button??? Can anyone help me pls?? this tutorial is not TRUE

15 Likes

yeah i cant post anything either… like wtf is this… but yet i can reply to this comment oh man…

13 Likes

You need to achieve trust level to see new topic button.

Just interact with other topics (comments, like etc), you will be promoted to the trust level automatically.

23 Likes

Ahhhh I see. I didn’t see this explained anywhere? They should be very clear on how to specifically post a new topic.

12 Likes

Could someone create a new topic for me and call it “need help with wallet” please, thank you, this forum structure is so dumb

10 Likes

Same still cant make a new topic while i have a issue. How come there is no mention in any manual about how to get it

8 Likes

You need to achieve trust level to see new topic button.

Just interact with other topics (comments, like etc), you will be promoted to the trust level automatically.

13 Likes

I need to create a post but the “new post” button doesn’t show. Do I have to go around liking posts to get the button? This is awful. I’m having a big problem on the app and now can’t get any help. If anyone can please tell me how to get in touch with support I will be so grateful. Thank you!!

6 Likes

You cannot get the New Topic button instantly after signing up. You need to achieve trust level to see new topic button.

8 Likes

Hallo,
Meine Safemoon Token werden immer weniger und weniger.

Wieso?

Bitte im support

3 Likes

Hello sir can you guy know how to fix with wrong address sending
I’m very depress right now there is no one who can help me pls
If support team from trust see this comment help me😭

4 Likes

I also do not have the new topic button, how can I get the new topic button to appear??

5 Likes

I was wondering how to do this? Im also being told i have to have at least 70 characters for a response? im just trying to figure out how to ask a question. I sent a transaction with 1% transaction fee (Slippage) and now i want to cancel and it wont let me

3 Likes