How to use USDT TRC20

Greetings! I’m an old man crypto newbie. I transferred a small amount of USDT TRC20 to my new Trust wallet. I don’t see how to swap it for another token When U click on exhange the only option that appears is AERGO/BNB. Why does the only option that shows is BNB?
I enter TRC in the search box and nothing appears. When I attempt swap, there is no option for TRC20.
Please help…Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Hi @oldman9,

Please be informed that you cannot trade TRC10 nor TRC20 tokens in the app. You need to deposit it on an exchange (like Binance.com) so you can convert it.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [How to get TRX to transfer USDT TRC20?]](/t/how-to-get-trx-to-transfer-usdt-trc20/124629/2)

Thanks! I am unable to transfer because I have no TRX gas…It seems as though I am stuck…If TRC20 is unusable in TRUST, why would I accept it?

To get TRX, you can buy via the third-party crypto provider that is integrated into the app (guide: How to Buy Crypto With Trust Wallet) or by withdrawing from an exchange (example: https://www.binance.com/en).

Well, it is still usable, you can simply store the crypto in the wallet provided by the Trust Wallet app.

1 Like

Hello…I also facing same problem…I deposited USDT (TRC20) ,But it is not showing in swapping…Now I want to withdraw it again to binance…But I have no TRX for fees…Pls send me 7 TRX ,so that I can withdraw it.My address is:
TN7NXaoyAaPXNjJa9qwbkwNWsBqPatBHkc

3 Likes

To get TRX:

1 Like