Hurray BLINK IS COMING INTO THE NEW PANCAKE IFO (INITIAL FARM OFFERING) PLATFORM

CAKE holders, we are proud to announce BLINk as the first Initial Farm Offering to be hosted on our newly launched IFO platform.

What are your thoughts pancakes :cake: lovers ?

Credit: WINk Launches Blink (WINk on Binance Smart Chain) | by WINk Foundation | Medium

10 Likes

This is good information from you, as usual. Please do add more information when the farming starts to help the community

2 Likes

Sure, I certainly will but for the records it’s due to be added to the ifo in two days time from now.

I will keep us appraised.

1 Like

Isn’t wink part of tron network? And I couldn’t find bep20 version

1 Like

You’ve already answered the question sir more reason why it’s doesn’t have a bep20 network it’s not built on the binance smart chain network.

2 Likes

Update on the project:

1 Like

There would be an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on pancake telegram group Tomorrow super excited this will bring in more Tron community to the pancake community thereby bring them to trustwallet community as well it’s a win win situation for us be there tomorrow 9p.m SGT and hey :yum: $500 wink up for grabs.

Read up for more: https://twitter.com/pancakeswap/status/1329081523807477770?s=21

Pancake telegram group:

2 Likes