I am getting an error when converting or sending cryptocurrencies from a Trust Wallet

I have invested in currencies and already got profits, but I can’t control whether converting between currencies, sending or selling.
This phrase appears when making any transaction “This is watch-only wallet
make sure that you have access to this wallet before doing any actions on it”
Can anyone help me solve this error?

1 Like

Hello @Mohammedelshamy that means you imported your wallet address instead of wallet recovery phrase or private keys. Import private keys or recovery phrase to have full access of your wallet.
How to import: How to Import a Wallet & Our Top Tips To Do So Securely

1 Like

Please I sent bitcoin 2 days now it says pending and manage to get out of pending now I can’t get my bitcoin dust error please I need help 600$ BTC

1 Like

Hello @Gregwilliam To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

![image|231x500](upload://y93Vxm4eGpL9O0j72keelsRMmWD.jpeg

bc1qm96dayjwnh6upxz0das00txka5cjnfpgrqz366

06aa229e9a557abc0f6116d4b5cf0c424c93c01eb9d63f7c7a5ca234618f8759

I sent bitcoin yesterday it says pending till today I have to update my app then try to transfer again it won’t let me transfer that is when this dust error came up please I want my account to be fix so I can send my bitcoin plus there is no play were I can use to
Lower the fee before sending it just go
Streat to dust error

1 Like

@Gregwilliam can you send the error screenshot too? So as we can check it out.