I bought binance-peg Etherium by mistake. I tried to send approx $200 to my coinsquare account, and it wasn’t accepted because coinsquare doesn’t accept that particular currency

I was wondering if you could please help me. I am new to TrustWallet, and I bought binance-peg Etherium by mistake. I tried to send approx $200 to my coinsquare account, and it wasn’t accepted because coinsquare doesn’t accept that particular currency.

Trust wallet support said contact coinsquare
Coinsquare support said contact binance
binance said it is a trust wallet issue.

Do you know how I can get my funds back? Any help would really be appreciated, as I have been kind of given the runaround from a bunch of different support teams these last few weeks. (it has been going on for a couple weeks now)

Thank you

Hi @mik88,

To clarify, is your BInance-Peg Ethereum Token (BEP20) already sent to the deposit address of Coinsquare?

If yes, then unfortunately, they are the only ones who can process it. Please be informed that this is not a Trust Wallet issue. They have to configure their system to accept it. If they don’t have any plans to do it due to security and other reasons, then your tokens is not recoverable.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply. They have indicated that they are unwilling to assist.