I bought BNB and immediately they go to another address without my permission?

PLEASE HELP !! Hi, I bought BUDS and BNB from Trust Wallet with a third party buyer of yours MOONPAY, and after they confirm my transaction two coins arrived at my wallet but after 3 mins all BNB coins from my wallet goes somewhere else to this address ( bnb1utu3ps8m0epxgqfj2hrfsx0ezc0hpljeym2wwt ) I don’t really understand this happens twice. Can someone explain to me what is happening for the first time happened with SAFEMOON that goes somewhere without my permission and now the same happens with BNB but here goes all the amount of buying. Can this be something wrongly while buying or someone steals from my wallet, because my money from card goes away?

Here is the link of the transaction from my wallet to this unknown address:

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

2 Likes

Hi @Alan47, Thank you for your response but here is my explanation. I open my trust wallet account and I didn’t share my 12 words with anyone but here I will put some screenshots of what I think is the reason for this issue, I sent an email to this email address: [email protected]. I thought this is the official email of TW. See what I talked with this email and tell me if this is the main reason, btw now I transferred my coins to another wallet but I’m thinking if I’m at risk with others’ wallets because of this. Maybe my devices are hacked I want to secure all things for the future.! Where can I put photos because I can’t put here photo or links?.

1 Like

Hi @admul please refer to the articles above on how to secure your wallet and no need to worry.

1 Like