I bought HOKK ( Hokkaido inu) on pancakeswap

Hello, I bought HOKK ( Hokkaido inu) on pancakeswap yesterday but its not showing in my account.The name of the coin is misspelt on trustwallet. (Could that be the reason?) I searched for the coin and it showed HokkaidU inu with d same logo.

1 Like

Hello @Aisha09 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hello, I have the same problem with hokk coins, where the balance exists in pancake swap, but it is not exist in my trust wallet. Other important thing is that the hokk coins in trust wallet is ERC20, but I swaped smart chain BNB which is BEP20
using the contract address
0xe87e15b9c7d989474cb6d8c56b3db4efad5b21e8
from coinmarketcap site
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hello @aeyoussef To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like