I bought RACA coins its not show in my wallet

I bought RACA coins ,but until now its not show in my trust wallet.Please I need your help to recovery my RACA coins.What I need to do to show my RACA coins?

1 Like

Hello @jeanb To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your reply. Attached screen.

Of my trust wallet address. Until now my RACA coins its not shows in my wallet.

Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Hi Alan, attach my Wallet address

I bought some ethereum, it’s not showing up in my wallet please help.

Transaction hash: 0x090a6f46b8cb3c0306ca95070878a31d7e31d2c7e2cbe53712ecbc5c26eaad95

Hello @uddhav28 you swapped Bnb for Binance peg ETH not native ETH, so it will not displayed on Ethereum native coin balance.

To be able to view it, please tap on top right corner and search Ethereum token then switch on Ethereum token BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin