I can not claim my unstake tokens

Hello.
I am facing similar problem.
I’ve unstake my trx , the wallet displays it’s value and yet It’s not there.
It keeps showing it as being claimable and yet There’s nothing there to claim after I hit the claim button.
It’s like it’s stuck in-between
[/quote]

15 Likes

hello my balance is avayalable, butHav same problem pleas help

best regards

4 Likes

I am having this problem too its so frustrating! Did you manage to fix it? I cannot find any information anywhere. I have a lot stuck thatci cannot access.

3 Likes

no they didn’t help me and I have this problem yet, even I sent a ticket for supporter but have not given answer until now

1 Like

@cnakh You need to wait patiently for a response from the support team.

3 Likes

Same problem please anyone can help me
My trx showing but not available

2 Likes

@Medxkh The best way to get support is to open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

3 Likes

Today my problem fixed and I could claim. I do’nt know how it fixed but I am so happy.

3 Likes

The same situation is happening to me with the TRX that I removed from untake

2 Likes

@OCTIMUSPRIME77 Read my message above please.

3 Likes