I can’t claim rewards for TRX

Its already been 3 days and it says not available when i try to unstake and i am not able to claim rewards either

Trx address: TSLpywBaw67zo8qQaqd7QowNXjPyJ5qWMb

Hello @ruchirxG To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I was trying to stake my trx but now it’s all just frozen and i am not able to do anything
Wallet Adress: TSLpywBaw67zo8qQaqd7QowNXjPyJ5qWMb
Version:6.2(6227)

The website is not allowing me to at media so i all not able to share the screenshots

@ruchirxG I have enabled screenshot sending for you.

From the address you sent above, I found out you have no available TRX (non-staked) for gas fee.

@ruchirxG you need non-staked TRX, at least 1TRX to cover your transaction fees for unstaking. To up your wallet please.

What actually happened was i was trying to stake my trx via bnb but for some reason the transaction didn’t go through and now my trx are just frozen

Hi it didn’t work because my trx are somehow frozen and not staked

It says 0trx are staked even though i put up a request for 32 trx to be staked but now they are just frozen