I can’t find my crypto

I need help please!!! So I went on pancake swipe and swipe Metis to BNB but instead it did Metis to WBNB. The transfer was successfully done and the funds was removed from my trust wallet account. I don’t know what I did wrong but I don’t see any balance on my BNB. I’m stressed, I don’t know if I lost all my money or not. Please help

9 Likes

Hello @Mamudout.11
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

3 Likes

0xc665D4C59aa88b2c32dc293Af4e05fe0DC7477D3
Transaction hash: 0x91b7f938d3fd6f61e9713a2c57e18d11882e10811d58c1557e3c59ff05b0d2cb or 0xedf73e25f4e51af5e7127515fbf80d6439bdb3e5131c5102f70f88efc2b6edfd

3 Likes

How do I post screenshots in the comments? I’m getting the “ An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”

2 Likes

Hello @Mamudout.11
You already received your BNB
Here is the transaction hash

3 Likes

I dont see it on my trust wallet account. How can I make it appear on my balance ?

1 Like

@Mamudout.11 It’s been added automatically.
You can check via the transaction hash i sent above.

1 Like

I see what you’re saying but how do I make it come up in my trust wallet ? Bcz right now my bnb is still showing 0 in my trust wallet

1 Like

@Mamudout.11 Can you kindly share a screenshot of the empty BNB balance.

2 Likes

This is what my account looks like

2 Likes

@Mamudout.11 Your BNB is right there at the top.
That is the BNB which is on the Smartchain network.

I swap $1k worth of Metis to BNB. This balance is not accurate that’s why I’m confused

1 Like

What should I do in this situation? I swiped 58 Metis worth $1,031 to BNB but didn’t receive anything back

1 Like

@Mamudout.11 No that token amount is not worth 1000 USD
Please check and confirm again.

3 Likes

Exactly , that’s why I’m not understanding what went wrong. is there anything I can do or what information should I provide you in order to get the proper help ?

2 Likes

I’m very confused and I need help. I have over 167 Metis token available but as you can see when I go on pancakeswap to swap it to BNB, it’s showing that all my Metis is only worth $2.78 USD :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

@Mamudout.11 That token was worth that price last year, the price has changed and it is worth less than that.
Please do your research on the price by checking Coinmarketcap or any place where it is listed.

I have over 167 Metis token that’s worth $3,000 so you mean to tell me that my balance is only worth $2.78 cents ?? Because I’m trying to take out the money but swapping it to bnb but it’s saying that I will receive 0.0113144 BNB if I swap 167 Metis ($3,000). This doesn’t make sense at all

2 Likes

This may be due to a price error please see with the (Metis token team) or elsewhere. I will close the topic.

2 Likes