I can’t find my TRON anymore on my wallet

Please I need help from trust wallet, I can’t find my TRON anymore on my wallet, and all my transaction was cleared

2 Likes

Hello @Reinhard0 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

@Reinhard0 Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

TNeAfEikvMBn3SsZnEbAwh94VGLFevrLuy

That’s my wallet address you requested for

You Also requested for transaction hash, I can’t find any transaction history, where I can get the transaction hash, you guys should help me out please

@Reinhard0 this looks like new wallet, has never received or sent any transaction.

Please help me out with the issue am having now with my trust wallet , I need ulgent help

@Reinhard0 read my response above please. This address has never received any transaction (you can confirm this on explorer). Looks like a new wallet. Check if you are looking on correct wallet.

Are you saying I don’t know what am saying, I told you earlier I have been using this wallet for 5years now, what are you telling, report this issue to Trust wallet directly because I can’t afford losing my money to trust wallet, I don’t understand what is happening here