I can’t find TEZOS sent to my wallet

Pls I’m have an issue on my trust wallet because somebody send me one coin which is teroz but unfortunately I can’t find the coin anymore…pls how can I get them back

Hello @Yahsan To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I have sent it to your email… I hope my issue will be resolve thank you

It’s OK, but there could be late response compared to here as there’s a lot tickets compared to here.

OK let me forward it here now please

Address:tz1bVT7BfzxKBUJSRvcpC3QAJtDmyR4vatui

@Yahsan this address has never received any transaction re-check again.

Send transaction hash so as I can check.

I don’t have the transaction history because it has disappeared I only have a screenshot of the amount

@Yahsan if it was a transaction it could have a transaction history on explorer but it doesn’t. You can contact the sender to send a transaction hash so as we can investigate.

NB…There was a bug on the app some days ago which caused app to display XTZ but in reality user has no any XTZ and bug already fixed.