I can’t transfer BNB to my exchange (Swyftx), says invalid address

I’m having a similar issue I can’t transfer BNB to my exchange (Swyftx) I have the correct address but continues to say not a valid address?

Hi @tylerdews,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Deposit address provided by Swyftx
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors)

Swyftx deposit address 0xda816e2122a8a39b0926bfa84edd3d42477e9efd

The BNBs that you have right now are BEP2 tokens. It can only be sent to addresses starting with bnb. Does Swyftx provide that kind of address (and memo)?

I don’t think it does I can’t find any sort of memo. How can I withdraw it from my trust wallet can I change it to eth or btc or another token or will that be the same?

Depends on what kind of cryptos Swyftx support. You can also try various exchanges like Binance.com.

So this is crap. Im getting the same issue. Cannot transfer anything out of trust wallet into my swyftx account. Swyftx support all the coins but the address always comes up invalid!! Wish i didnt have trust wallet now cause all my money is locked in there and no way of getting it out. Pretty pissed off right now
The only coin that works is bitcoin.
So how do i transfer BNB

2 Likes

I ended up creating a coin spot account and I could transfer the BNB from my trust wallet to there then I sent it from coin spot to swyftx bit of a mess around but only way I could figure it out