I can’t transfer my SPL token

I wanted to share a solution that worked wonders for me in transferring my coins that were stuck in Trust Wallet. While I can’t guarantee it will work for everyone, it was the quickest fix I found.

Here’s what you need to do:

1. Download Phantom Wallet: First things first, download the Phantom Wallet app.
  2. Create a New Phantom Wallet: Once downloaded, create a new Phantom Wallet. Make sure to note down the details.
  3. Retrieve Passphrase from Trust Wallet: Open your Trust Wallet and get the 12/24 passphrase.
  4. Import Trust Wallet to Phantom: Now, in the Phantom app, create another wallet but this time choose “import using 12/24 recovery phrase.” Follow the prompts. You’ll now see two wallets in Phantom: the one you created earlier and the Trust Wallet you just imported.
  5. Transfer Coins: Using the Phantom app, access your Trust Wallet account, select the coin you wish to transfer, hit ‘Send’, and choose the new Phantom Wallet as the destination. Voila!
  6. Ensure Sufficient SOL for Fees: Just a reminder, make sure your new Phantom Wallet has sufficient SOL for transaction fees.

I hope this helps you as much as it helped me. Let me know if you have any questions!

3 Likes