I can’t transfer to another address

I can’t transfer my coin to another wallet help me please . I don’t know the problem please attain to me

1 Like

Hello @Rabiu534 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Hello as for me the address given to me says I can only withdraw a a minimum of 500 from my platform help please because this proem shud not occur

Hello @M146.arymash To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

Today I wanted to transfer USDT-TRC20 from my wallet, but I have this error.

you don’t have enough trx or energy for this transaction

How should I fix this? Thank you

Bonsoir, moi aussi j’ai ce problème, je ne peux pas retirer mes USDT sous prétexte que les. Frais de transactions ne valent pas alors j’ai beaucoup de dollars. Je ne comprends plus trust walllet.

Hello @Peddi13 To better assist, please send the following information:

I can’t transfer my coin to another wallet, help me please.
I don’t know the problem please attain to me

@eder1 provide details I asked above.
Including all screenshots of error you are facing.

Wallet
0x01E4e8Ef1b8a6337d499B5FccdDFe6E9f702d4Eb
I can not make any transfer to another wallet, and no purchase or exchange of coins, makes more than two days, Please solve this problem.

Hello @eder1 there is no pending transaction on explorer. You have to re-import your wallet if you still see pending transactions: How to Re-Import your Wallet

Thanks! It worked I took my recovery phrase, deleted the app, downloaded the app again and now solved it!

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!