I can’t use my funds

I tried to register for the first time was allowed to insert €100 no more currency allowed I was following the video instructions accurately I was not told of any fee payment initially after I bought my BNB coins for $100 was not able to continue my transfer to buy the Soft Moon which I wanted to buy but was blocked off by a mention of fee payments although small does not allow you to pay in these small payments but allow me to purchase another $100 which goes into the BNB again with no sureity of the payment of the small fee going through in order to progress further to buying the Soft Moon very disappointed with this app also unable to get through to support contacts for help nor is there any way of making a withdrawal from my account so my money is just lying in my BNB account like a dead donkey :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

hello

1. 1.29.3
  2. 0x62885E09d1219E9048C86a0d58bbE09E0004B959
  3. 0x1cc327554346c04b7c1e6b1a59ad9678785bfe975943906f2d51c1356683aa90
  4. eth from binance to trust wallet. no eth at trust wallet binance showing thath transaction completed
  5. no errors
    please help

Hi, please tap on top right corner and search ETH then switch on ETH BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin