I can’t withdraw trx from staking

Here’s my receiving wallet address:
TFU6nDbVXs5UuCfs2KhDni7438dkFCLaKY

Screenshot:

3 Likes

@DComplex Tap on “Native Staking” and you should see the days left to unstake.

3 Likes

Dear Sir.
I’ve already exceeded those days and the unstake option was available and I press the button.
It unstake but the funds are inaccessible.
I’m only seeing the 445 trx but It’s like it’s stuck in-between.

It shows it as claimable:

2 Likes

Also I tapped on the Native staking button btw and that’s the screenshot:

3 Likes

@DComplex Tap on Claim to claim your tokens.

Mr Tobi. Pls am encountering same issue. 14 days to claim trx is exceeded, yet the value of my trx is only displayed with no actual value to withdraw

1 Like

@Mr.Oaks Your TRX would be available at the end of the 15th day of unstaking.

2 Likes

It the 16 day already. I already tried reimporting, same problem. I reinstalled, same problem.

1 Like

@Mr.Oaks Can you share a screenshot ?

1 Like

1 Like

I have the same probelem and the. Error is :cntract balanced error.can you help me

2 Likes

@Mr.Oaks It seems like you do not have available TRX in your wallet to use as gas fee.
You can deposit from an exchange like Binance or buy through one of our 3rd party crypto providers.

2 Likes

@Farhad.29 Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)
  3. Screenshot of error
1 Like

I have the same problem with my TRX. My TRX was locked since 14 oktober.

There is no transaction made for the 7420 TRX. So there is no transaction id. Tronscan: TRjAZamEoE5chTcEJysCmeq5vdEqp5uCiD. TRX is in the account, but frozen

How can I unfreeze and stake them again?

2 Likes

@whi10l If your TRX is frozen, then you haven’t finished the staking process.
Can you provide a screenshot?

1 Like

Since 14 oktober. There is no transaction or anything. It just says “geblokkeerd” (Frozen in Dutch)

When I use the desktop extension. It says all my tokens are in native staking. In mobile app it says 61trx

1 Like

@whi10l Tap on native staking, you should see an option to unstake.

1 Like

I can only unstake the 61. Higher and the button won’t be clickable. Do I need to unstake the 61 first?

1 Like

@whi10l It seems they are unstaked already then and you need to wait for 14 days for the unstaked TRX to be available.

1 Like

So a period of 28 days in total from unstaking to available? Seems long…in a couple of days for me. We shall see. Hopefully I can get my TRX back

1 Like