I cannot find my coin, SAFEMOON

all my safemoon coins are done my bnb. Everything is gone and gone to zero. It just randomly did this. Please help

I just figured it out. When you’re on the wallet section of the app (bottom left tab) you click the settings button (top right two lines parallel with circles on opposites sides (one per line)) you search for safe moon and click the slider to show it

I just figured it out. When you’re on the wallet section of the app (bottom left tab) you click the settings button (top right two lines parallel with circles on opposites sides (one per line)) you search for safe moon and click the slider to show it

Hi i bought safemoon yesterday twice through pancake swap and it says its successfull ,i cant it find it trust wallet and i did all the suggestion that you mentioned in previous post and it still not appearing
Pls help

@Noufji
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi i bought safemoon tow days ago through pancake swap and it says its successfull but i cant find it in trust wallet and i did all the suggestion that you mentioned in previous post and it still not appearing
Pls help

Hello @Anvesh according to SafeMoon from December 29, any v1 token transfer will have 100% tax.

Read more here: https://twitter.com/safemoon/status/1476198900717342724?s=21

If you need more clarification, contact SafeMoon project team.

i have the same Problem. new iPhone and safemoon v1 disapears! can you help me?

1 Like

@andre17573
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I am facing same issue. How did you fixed it? Please guide me.
Did you got your Safemoon back in trust wallet?

1 Like

@Deepak.kasar04 To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I am having this exact same issue, I sent over 1000$ of SAFEMOON to my metamask wallet but they never arrived and I can’t even submit a ticket for support! I can’t even start a new topic here… can anyone support me?

@Lawchak To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like