I cannot find my coin, SAFEMOON

Hello. I cannot find my coin, SAFEMOON. I transferred to a new iPhone, downloaded the trust app again. Imported my wallet several times and it still shows empty. Is there anything I can do? I do not have access to the old phone.

2 Likes

Hi @Mulhollandkt,

Let’s double-check. Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Need help on how to transfer

Hi. Thank you for your response. I got my wallet to work. I now have a separate issue. I sent crypto two times to my Binance US wallet. I confirmed the addresses, but the funds never showed up. What can I do?

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Trying to swap, but, the enter amount textbox is disabled and I cant enter any amount

Contact the customer support of Binance US so they can assist you with the deposit issue

1 Like

Hello, I have the same problem. I bought SafeMoon and it’s not showing on my Trust Wallet. I am getting concerned

4 Likes

Me too i bought safemoon now but i cant find it in my wallet i dont know why

1 Like

I have the same issue. bscan had a blue square with a 1 in it. Does that mean still busy?

1 Like

Same here bought it like 30 minutes ago and didn’t show up in my account. What should I do?

I bought BNB yesterday and it has not shown yet on my wallet. My intent was to buy BNB the swap it to SafeMoon. But I do not see it yet. Any ideas here? or is it just taking forever to show because everyones purchasing?

I got my safemoon this morning, but later I bought 3 other meme coins with bnb through pancake. After a few “failed” attempts, all 3 finally went all the way through and the transactions all show up fine on the bscscan site, but it’s been several hours now and they still do not show up in my TW app. What is going on?

Hi
I punched safemoon around 3.00 pm but still didn’t receive my coin into trust wallet. Please can you help me. Thank you

I just bought SafeMoon, does someone know how i can see how much coins i have and how much it is worth now?

I can help you if you have discord that way I can sign in and share my screen then you would be able to help others. Just screen record what I do once I sign in so that you can remember incase it happens again. My discord username is SpoofMan#1153

I can help you if you have discord that way I can sign in and share my screen then you would be able to help others. Just screen record what I do once I sign in so that you can remember incase it happens again. My discord username is SpoofMan#1153
Dm me for support

It seems simple but has everyone here went into the manage tab in the very top right and searched for and turned on safemoon ?

1 Like

They probably didn’t but if they did And still dont see it Ill fix it. I just like the idea of being helpful

1 Like

Hi Guys, I had the same problem I fixed it doing this…

In trustWallet… on the top right, you can search or add custom tokens … click and go down where it says “add custom token”

Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x8076c74c5e3f5852037f31ff0093eeb8c8add8d3
Name: SAFEMOON
Symbol: SM
Decimals: 9

Let me know if this help you

1 Like

This was the fix for me, thank you! I couldn’t find it anywhere and was getting a bit concerned