I can't connect Pancakeswap to Trust wallet to exchange

Hello,

I am trying to connect my Trustwallet to Pancakeswap to be able to exchange my Safemoon tokens but it doesn’t connect. Can anyone help me to solve this issue, please?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @Emi,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I got the same problem, the pancake swap website say ‘provider error. No provider was found’ when I want to connect with my trust wallet?

2 Likes

I tried this and I still can’t connect do you know why?if so can you please help me out thank you

I am facing this issue since February. Please guys I don’t need your DApp Browser. This is not really a solution since I am building my own service on top of that feature. What happend?

2 Likes

I’m having issues as well, I can connect my trustwallet to pancakeswap, but them the eth I have in TW doesn’t show up in Pswap, can anybody ELI5 and tell me what I need to do?
Thanks,

2 Likes

I wish I would know. You can use metamask instead. which is always working but with a UX from hell. Thats one of the main problems in this industry. Stuff from nerds for nerds.

1 Like

exactly the same problem - no matter what I do the get the 'provider error". Trustwallet version 5.21 (5210), iOS 14.4.2 . c’mon guys can you fix this ???

Ok I’ll help you , delete your wallet from your device then reinstall it again without install DAPP ! Then open any browser and go to Pancackswap then connect to your wallet .

Note: also some browsers don’t work so try some like ( brave , duckduckgo , or safari )
Good luck

Look at the upper right of your pancake swap, you need to make sure that you are the binance section of pancake swap. The symbol for ethereum, binance… will be up there. Click on it and change to the yellow and black binance smart chain section. After that you should be able to connect.

1 Like