I can't find trust on binance

Hello everyone. Last month I read we are on Binance but is still not find trust on binance. Or is my binance account not updated? @claudio, @faruk6462, @system, @vipul19, @Yukin, @zachzwei, @Dipendra.

Each time I log in to my binance exchange, I did cannot find it there. Do I have to register with Binance Dex again before I can see this.

When the news came 2 weeks ago I was happy but I’m just confused about this now. Please I need explanation.

10 Likes

This on BINANCE Dex
TWT

4 Likes

@Dipendra Binance Dex? Is this different from the binance we have before? I’m confused

2 Likes

It is listed on Binance DEX

Trust Wallet Token (TWT) listed on Binance DEX!

5 Likes

Don’t be, friend. Here is some clarification:

Binance exchange is a centralized one. Someone takes charge of your funds here.

Binance DEX is a (Decentralized Exchange). Non custodial. You are in charge of your fund. No exchange operator. No withdrawal fees. No sign-ups.

Built-in DEX is found in Trust wallet. This is where Trust wallet token is listed.

10 Likes

Not yet listed in binance

Listed in binance Dex :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I like this short and comprehending explanation. Thank you very much.

3 Likes

:+1: it is binance I saw there that confused me. Now I know CEX and DEX are not the same. I think my headache now is gradually going.

2 Likes

Binance Dex is Binance.org and binance.com is Centralized exchange. Twt (Trust Wallet Token) is only available on Binance Dex. Trust Wallet was acquired by Binance and it features Binance pairs and thus you can trade for TWT pair within Trust Wallet. Outside it is available on Binance Dex.

Apart from these two you can also trade TWT on Hotbit. Hoo and MXC also list TWT but the trading pair has very low liquidity and the reputation is also low.

Advisable to trade on Binance Dex or Trust Wallet only

7 Likes

Thanks man. I have been hearing people shouting; when Binance? When Binance?.
I thought that is the binance that just came.

3 Likes

Oh la la. You nailed it again. I think I have learnt a lot by asking this question here.
Thank you for this explanation

4 Likes

Maybe, you should use your Trust Wallet !
Binance return network fee.
It will be more safe and convenient than make another account on Binance Dex.

3 Likes

Okay. Thank you. I’m even trying to get hold of more as much as I can before it starts the moon journey.

4 Likes