I cant see crypto in wallet sent from Binance

Hi.
Im new in all this.
I had 2 transfers today to wallet.
First time was ADA (and everything was ok), second time was VET and i have problem now.
I transfered VET from Binance, but i cant see token in wallet.
Adress: 0x77E9A0E6d6bEcC5D9C4176eAa6013C5C273fd7C2
App version 6.9 (697)
Txid: 0x9f5ab680233d7b66de4fbebfd2d112cb33b14735e61dd79f658d27b619031d0f

Hello @nkr29 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

See, i transfered VET coins to my
TrustWallet but it dont appear.

@nkr29 the withdraw address (0x77E9A0E6d6bEcC5D9C4176eAa6013C5C273fd7C2) used to receive VET from Binance is different from the your VET address on the QR screenshot above.

Did you withdraw from your Smart Chain (BEP20) address?

Yes, i withdraw with bep20.
Is there any possibility to cancel that or what i can do…

@nkr29 to recover your funds, Please follow this guide (select Smart Chain (BSC) in the coin part):How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > VeChain > import the private key

1 Like

hey its ok now,
i have one more question now (bcs im new in this)
i have now 2 wallets, can i marge in one ?

@nkr29 you can send your funds from new wallet to your old wallet but use the correct VET address this time.

1 Like

ty a lot, its too risky - i wouldnt test it haha
u can delete post or lock