I can't send XYO to Kucoin

OK, first of all, I understand that there’s a fee involved and I must have enough ETH to cover the fee. However, there doesn’t seem to be a way to swap/exchange XYO to ETH to cover the network fee within the Trust Wallet app.

Another suggestion provided by the help community is to send the XYO token directly to an exchange (like Kucoin, for example) but I have no idea how to do it. I have looked everywhere through the support site and sent a support request which referred me back to the articles I’ve already read. I’m sure some of you reading this are shaking your heads muttering “Noob”. Guilty as charged. My apologies for asking the question but I’ve been unable to find any answers, thus far. Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.

2 Likes

Every transaction will require a fee. Simple send or even trades need it.
Learn more here: Cryptocurrency Network Fees
Simply put, you need to send some ETH to your wallet.
At least $1 worth of ETH would be enough to be able to send your tokens out.
Thank you for reading the articles.

1 Like

Thanks very much for the reply. Yes, I do understand that I need to have some ETH to pay the network fee. Where I’m stuck is that I can’t exchange XYO for it. How then do I acquire ETH in order to make a transfer?

1 Like

Buy ETH or ask someone to send you some.

Hi I am trying to send xyo to KuCoin just wondering did you ever manage to do it

I’m wondering the same thing. I keep getting an error message when I attempt to do so.