I cant unstake solana

Here are two clips where I recorder all my problems, the one when I cant unstake whatever I do and when epoche ends it just continue and one when balance is dissapearing

4 Likes

Hello @pavvle To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 Likes

version is 6.8

address:ZA5gUVfi9c4sTGL2ytjwT99PphfkAvkHe2pwAtLwDVv
link:https://solscan.io/tx/5f6LcS22ZjYNT6mDfJkbbt45XyGovCJ128xyA48woyZv6eCVoTe9gG7b8D5Qgq18EqBX6MBDxnPkcJReHJ7vFRPr
So i staked and i waited to epoche to end and when ended it started another and another and i cant unstake please help

4 Likes

Also i am sending you clips of my errors.Thanks.

3 Likes

@pavvle you need some available (non-staked) Solana to cover your transaction fees.
Also, update your app to v6.9 if balance still vanishing and reappear, let us know.

3 Likes

Worked but i cant update to version 6. 9 i dont have in play store what to do

2 Likes

@pavvle you can wait for sometime it will become available on store if it is not available currently.

2 Likes