I can't verify ApeSwap Genki Quester to claim the Trustwallet OAT

@kryptokingsau @Esmali complete this task: ApeSwap x Trust Wallet NFT Bounty Hunt and verified your address. If it still doesn’t work, contact them on discord.

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!

2 Likes

tell me please, where did the 14 candy go?it was supposed to be on the 9th

3 Likes

I can’t verify ApeSwap Genki Quester via Genki to claim the Trustwallet OAT
What is Genki ?
How I should do the task right?

2 Likes

@Raminfar complete this task: ApeSwap x Trust Wallet NFT Bounty Hunt and verified your address. If it still doesn’t work, contact them on discord.

2 Likes

has it been fixed? i have same problem. thanks for the info.
i m thinking that i did the task .

@unix3r complete this task: ApeSwap x Trust Wallet NFT Bounty Hunt and verified your address. If it still doesn’t work, contact them on discord.

I have the same problem, it gives an error when verifying the action. How can I solve it?

@pldvs complete this task: ApeSwap x Trust Wallet NFT Bounty Hunt , verify your address and wait up to 24 hours. If it still doesn’t work, contact them on discord: GENKI

3 Likes