I can't verify ApeSwap Genki Quester to claim the Trustwallet OAT

I already did the task, but when I tried to verify, this error kept popping out. mobile and desktop same problem I also tried to verify it using another browser but the problem is still there.

please help.

14 Likes

Hello @Vintage_23 TW team are in contact with Galxe and Genki about that.

Be advised that it will take some time to get verification, it may take up to 24 hours or so. Thanks for your patience and sorry for inconvenience.

9 Likes

does anyone get the same error? I’m thinking that I did the task wrong.

thanks for the info.

12 Likes

I have the same thing and many people have the same, so let’s wait for the organizers fix the situation anyway.

7 Likes

Am getting a lot type of this error bro.I do get crypto redirect from my wallet to 1inch v4 address

3 Likes

that’s the best way we can do, I hope they fix it soon. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

let’s wait.

4 Likes

I have the same error too, hoping it gets fix soon :no_mouth: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face:

5 Likes

Hi, @Alan47 I hope you are doing well, any update about this matter? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@Vintage_23 not yet.

3 Likes

Even i don’t know how to complete the “Genki Quester” task :thinking:
Any help how to do it!

6 Likes

@chokri29 complete all tasks give here: ApeSwap x Trust Wallet Bounty Hunt by ApeSwap | Galxe

Then wait for next snapshot all addresses that completed swap task will be able to claim.

4 Likes

Im Getting same Error Too, Any Update Guys? Please Help Us on this.

Please Respond, Thanks for the Help.

4 Likes

I don’t know how to do the quest can anybody help to explain better any help on how to do this quest?

4 Likes

I had the same problem, but it worked after some time (couple of hours).

5 Likes

its really hard to login genki, always Failed to login, i guess traffic full?

4 Likes

I have done apeswap many times for two days but unfortunately it was not approved and I could not get the NFT.

3 Likes

i did mine 2 days ago and i still get error. definately something wrong here

@kryptokingsau did you complete this task: https://box.genki.io/Y42ZEH and verified your address?

1 Like

there is no trust wallet option. i used exodus but it seems like its a fail.

1 Like

[I can’t verify ApeSwap Genki Quester to claim the Trustwallet OAT]([I can’t verify ApeSwap Genki Quester to claim the Trustwallet OAT](

1 Like