I created a watch only wallet how can i acces my coins in the watch only wallet?

How do i acces my coins in the watch only wallet i created? Because i can see them jn the watch only but not in my main wallet

12 Likes

Having same issue. Can’t wait for some help!!! I reinstalled Trust wallet, recovered my wallet with the security phrase and it still shows up as “watch only” this is by far the most unfriendly app I have ever used.

15 Likes

Yes I am having the same issue I send fantom and ethereum to my trust wallet from coinbase and now I can’t do anything with my coins I see them in the watch wallet but I can’t do anything with them

6 Likes

You need to use your secret phrase and not the wallet address to link your wallet to Trust Wallet. Once you do that, you be able to do stuff with your coins.

3 Likes

Tried but it didn’t work. The multi wallet comes up empty. Tried contacting Teust wallet via whatsapp and all they tried to do is have me deposit more money into my wallet to be able to have access to the coins I already seny.

6 Likes

I sent over tron to my wallet, got a new phone and now it’s only watch only. Is there any live support we can get?

2 Likes

hello,

I also can a watch only trustwallet. In my wallet i also got an ethereum wallet and now i am so afraid that i lost it all. I can not send anything to a diffrent wallet. I only have my recovery phrase. Can someone help me? Or tell me that i didn’t loose it al?
I would be so gratefull.

8 Likes

Hello @Shanti75 watch only means you imported wallet address instead of wallet recovery phrase. Import your recovery phrase to have full access of your wallet. Here’s how to import: How to Import a Wallet via Recovery Phrase

3 Likes

Hello alan47,

Thank you so much! So i didn’t loose it?
Because i was told to use a private key which i don’t have.

6 Likes