I didn't receive my Token

Hey Support team,
I transferred my “VALUE” Token my trust wallet about one month ago. the transaction was successful but I didn’t receive them on my trust wallet.

I wanted to know what is the problem and why I didn’t receive them.

Please HELP ME IN THIS SITUATION.

Hello @moamirom To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

0x42A7bf9962bA1D858E75F04F3239bCd5FBd3F466 this is the Crypto wallet address

I can’t find the Transaction hash now unfortunately.

I transferred my “VALUE” Token from Okex exchange to my trust wallet more than one month ago. the transaction was successful but I didn’t receive them on my trust wallet.

I wanted to know what is the problem and why I didn’t receive them.
I tried whatever I could but no result.

Please HELP ME IN THIS SITUATION.

Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: ETHEREUM
Contract: 0xcf6afbb480351a27950f96923094a0ce1559cc26
Decimals: 18

1 Like

Sorry bro I thought it shows the price but it’s the Amount. I transferred almost 18000 but it shows way more than that and also doesn’t show the price at all.

I don’t know How to thank you brother. It was more than one month stress for me. thank you so much.
Just one thing I add the custom token and now it shows on my token list with the correct value but on top the total value of my wallet I can’t see the price yet. should I do something else?
And can I trade this token, yes?

@moamirom If the coin or token is listed on CoinMarketCap then the price will automatically show up on the app.
Read more: Where Does Trust Wallet Get Coin Pricing Data From?

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Sent Burnance to wrong chain