I didn't receive the ETHM

Hello,
I used the Uniswap to buy ETHM, but I didn’t receive it. The Transaction Details are https://etherscan.io/tx/0x17cc7d8f4d82c35a208cadb06a920d870d8c9a3e5720fc4791e79e13ab9661bf
What is the problem?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello,
Any idea? Can anyone tell me where is my tokens? How can I track it exactly?

Thank you.

Same here. Confirmed the smart contract, it says it was successfully transferred, but doesnt appear.

Hello @slavit11 @hack3rcon To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

0x091c6c94610c43D34A65766362B0Ac91b5C8eaeb

1. 0xc9e3fb6417dc6e744eb249296c71887b84a5175fc78f2441c15491df8d001b33

2. tried buying ethm with eth

@slavit11 Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Ethereum
Contract: 0xfd957f21bd95e723645c07c48a2d8acb8ffb3794
Decimals: 18

That worked, thanks! I added the coin manually.
Now it shows up in my app.

Hello everyone,

I tried to buy USDT. I placed the order and it is ordered but it didn’t process the system declined the transaction. Then moonpay bank took the money in my account. I don’t receive any money back on my account and no USDT in my wallet. Please could you tell or advise to get back my money or USDT?

Thank you,
Jean C Senatus
[email protected]

Hello Madam/sir

I would be grateful if you help me!

today, I sent an amount of “theta” from trust wallet to metamsak wallet, unfortunalety the amount of theta did not recived in metamask wallet!
And now I do not access to my theta!
I will sent a screenshot of transaction to you, maybe it helps.

I will be thankful if you help me how I can get the theta I sent.

thank you

Hello @mini-feri6562
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

When you manually added the ETHM token to your wallet, did the balance show automatically? Cause I have the same issue, I bought ETHM before adding the token to my wallet and then added the token manually to my wallet but the balance still doesn’t show!

Hello @Ahmad91 To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello,
Thank you so much for all replies.
I added that token manually and problem solved.

Thank you.