I don’t have access to my wallet

@Armed There is no support here; The best way to get support is to submit a ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

2 Likes

I have submitted ticket 4 days ago still no reply. Its very poor support

3 Likes

Due to India banning crypto services, can I still access my wallet from here?

1 Like

What happens when you can’t see your seed words? It says copied but they are not words.

@fedup You are probably referring to your private key.
A private key contains 64 alphanumeric characters.

1 Like

And how is this different from the phrases? How do I use that to open / copy it in another location?

@fedup Your private key works same as your seed phrase to import your tokens.
Only difference is seed phrase imports a multi coin wallet which means you have basically all tokens under that (BTC, ETH, LTC, ERC tokens, BEP20 tokens, etc.) while private key imports just for a particular chain so your private key for BTC may be different from the private key for ETH and likewise for any other token on another chain.

1 Like