I don’t have access to my wallet

I don’t have access to my wallet again how can you help in sorting this out have tried all I could do but it has come to not

35 Likes

Hello @Whitewitch77
Please be informed that it is impossible to recover the wallet without the recovery phrase or private key. You should have a backup stored in a safe place. Also, the Trust Wallet team does not keep a log of your recovery phrases for your security.

For further information, please read:

12 Likes

have transferred binance bnb from binance to my trust wallet (BNB bep20). My amount/transaction is showing in explorer but i could not get the amount in my trust wallet.

10 Likes

Hello @tebe654 ,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

7 Likes

0x144e9423ee106a3a87d1c4a731f04762c6103a141427e609bdd831ee46e84d55
Transfer address 0x8894E0a0c962CB723c1976a4421c95949bE2D4E3
My Wallet 0x4FBe352e084D8063704E5B795cB416da82fB0d47

6 Likes

I can find the 300 purchase i made 2 days ago it want to some othe wallet that i dont k.ow who it is

4 Likes

Hello @tebe654
Your BNB was received already and sent out to this address 0x777777776Ae22446A6D46B2FeC86088ad553C0e1

8 Likes

Hello @Tomfed

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

6 Likes

I can’t transfer my bitcoin anymore, i want to make a transfer it not working please help me

4 Likes

@Omavuaye What do you mean by you can’t send? What kind of error do you see?

7 Likes

I am having a serious problem with my Trust Wallet. I try to open it, and it prompts me to enter a password. But my password is in this format:

###-###-###-###-###

…while the password prompt only has 6 characters! I am stuck!

5 Likes

@milosisforlovers If you can’t remember your password and you have your seed phrase.
It’s best to the delete the app, reinstall and then import your seed phrase to access your wallet.

6 Likes

I do remember my password. In fact, I’ve written it down. However, the app prompts me for a 6-character password while mine is a lot more characters!

I am not familiar with what a seed phrase is. I’m afraid that even if I delete the app and try again, then:

1. it won’t accept my email address because it will already be “in use”
  2. it will prompt me again for a 6-character password, while mine is a lot more characters.
3 Likes

@milosisforlovers Trust wallet doesn’t require your email to create a wallet.
Seed phrase is the 12 words you got when you must have opened the wallet the first time, that is what you use to access your wallet.
My guess is you have this all confused.

3 Likes

Of course ny email address was required. In addition, there was no such thing as a seed phrase anywhere.

3 Likes

Hello I seem to find myself in a bad position. Is anyone getting a message that a fee is due on your account to ensure it is not hacked?

3 Likes

@Pokey59 That’s a scam, please do not fall for that.
Trust wallet is decentralized meaning you have total control over your wallet.

5 Likes

Good morning Tobi I’m trying to transfer funds from my view only wallet to my multi-coin wallet and don’t see the transfer tap to do so. What can i do i have attached bith view only wallet and the multi-cojn wallet to review. Can you help me.

3 Likes

@queens212 There’s no way to access a watch only wallet except you own the seed phrase to the wallet.

4 Likes

I have same issue. Can someone please help me? I have tried everything no luck

1 Like