I got the notif "Assets in this wallet are blocked and unable to withdraw"

My trust wallet account’s assets suddenly got blocked. I access it using the 12 word seed phrase. But suddenly the assets got blocked, yesterday I can still access my account normally. The customer support takes long to respond…

@niabella Can you provide more information regarding this?
What is your receiving address.

2 Likes

TPUqoH8WvKxRcW1q7WYvdmpR5qQGf9dKXT

This is my receiving address. As you can see 2 days ago the rest of my assets already transfered out by someone other than me. The supports isn’t being any help at all. My account’s ownership permission was changed to someone other than me without me knowing it. How can someone even do that, I don’t ever give anyone my 12 word seed phrase.

If it’s like this then I’m not sure anymore to use this trust wallet platform. I don’t even understand how this could happened. The support don’t even explain anything to me in their responses. Takes too long replying to my problem and it’s already too late when they reply all my assets already got stolen from me. Anyone can give me the explanation of how could this kind of thing happened?

@niabella If you notice an unauthorized transaction on your wallet, then it is most likely compromised and you need to stop using the wallet immediately.
Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.

We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more:

The problem is how can somebody can access my account and change the ownership of my account. I never give the private key (12 seed phrase) to anyone. And when the ownership of my account was changed theres nothing more that I can do other than contact the support but the support responses isn’t being of any help to me. The question is how can I even be sure to make a new wallet in this trust wallet if the security and support isn’t reliable. How to avoid this kind of problem when I make a new trust wallet account again? How save this platform actually is?

@niabella No one changed ownership, please read on the risks associated with giving out your seed phrase or clicking malicious links.