I have 1500 doge bep20 doge that won’t let me trade with anything… and when I do swap to binance smart chain it says insufficient doge bep20

Mine are stuck also!
I was able to swap my doge bep2 for busd and swap for whatever else I want.

I have 1500 doge bep20 doge that won’t let me trade with anything… and when I do swap to binance smart chain it says insufficient doge bep20.

I’m able to swap doge bep2 to smart chain (doge bep20) no matter how minimal the amount.

How much doge do we have to do this swap?
Please and thank you in advance!

3 Likes

Hi @Jurichjk,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. DOGE BEP2 and DOGE BEP20 address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

To clarify, you pressed the max button and occurred an error? How about entering the amount manually?

I am also experiencing the same issue with insufficient dogecoin balance

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, how do we swap the DOGE BEP20 back to DOGE BEP2? I’m getting the same message about “insufficient DOGE” so I topped Up all DOGE available BEP2, BEP20, and DOGECOIN. Is there a way to send it or swap on another exchange?

1 Like

It keeps telling me insufficient amount of doge. I have over 1500. I didn’t want to keep sending doge into here if I can’t get it out.
With that being said … is there an alternative option to sending the doge bep20 out of trust wallet to an exchange?
Or do I need to just keeping adding doge bep20 until I figure out what the minimal swap is?

@Jurichjk, please answer my previous question:

Try doing these and check if the error still exists.

@Jkim512 @Big_Juh, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. DOGE BEP20 wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors)

@iamdeadlyz I press 100% to swap. I don’t see a max button. It then tells me insufficient doge.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me. You guys are crooks and your app is trash. Figure it out. Until then, see ya never. This safemoon craze isn’t worth the stress of dealing with you.

Im in a similar boat. I bout the other “DOGE” coin and now im stuck with it! How do change it to another like BNB or something? Please help.

2 Likes

Found a solution: go to settings and create a new wallet and transfer the bep20 dogecoin with Binance smart chain (for fees) and swap on the new wallet.

@Jkim512
Create new multi wallet in trust?
Once it’s transferred to new wallet … can you swap the doge to bnb ?

Never mind, It looked like it was working but I’m back to the same error

I was finally able to swap my Doge Bep20 tokens to BNB Smart Chain. I connected my wallet to PancakeSwap, added the Doge Bep20 token there and was able to trade to BNB.

1 Like

I am stuck in the same boat too, I have doge Bep20 tokens which i want to change to Doge Bep2. tried with small amount manually too but no luck. Can we send that doge to binance exchange from trust wallet and then convert back to desired token, is it possible? There has to be a way. I am in the FOMO zone and so eager to convert this token. So please help.

1 Like

Guys what I have done to come out of this situation is i sent Doge BEP20 from my trust wallet (if you can’t convert) to Binance(or any exchange you use). Make sure you select BEP20 network on your receiving end or you may loose your money.

Gotcha, glad to know you were able to swap it BNB already, @Jkim512.

Perhaps, the misunderstanding here regarding the trade is that:

1. You thought it is possible to use the built-in DEX to trade DOGE BEP20. Be informed that it doesn’t have a DOGE BEP20 pair.

2. DOGE BEP20 was not listed in the token list of Pancakeswap. In this case, you can add it manually by entering this instead of typing DOGE: 0xbA2aE424d960c26247Dd6c32edC70B295c744C43

Be informed that you need to have a sufficient amount of Smart Chain BNB first in your wallet so you can swap.

By the way, the dev team is currently investigating the issue regarding the cross-chain swap of DOGE BEP20 to DOGE BEP2. Let’s wait for their updates.

2 Likes