I have a handling problem

I have a transaction that has disappeared from my account, and it does not appear to me that it has been completed or has not arrived yet, and it has existed for a very long time and has not been completed. Is there a maximum limit for transfers to arrive?

2 Likes

Hello @slomm828272,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

This is a screenshot of the list of transactions for my BTC wallet. I could not see the transaction after several days of doing it. Also, no balance was deducted from my wallet. There is also an attached picture of the transaction at the beginning of its occurrence

1 Like

Uploading: Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٥٠٢_١٣٥٣٥٢_Trust Wallet.jpg…
This is the version of the app

This is a screenshot of my version of the app

@slomm828272 Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

1 Like

My wallet address is ( bc1 qafp7ar4ex53hpecw2dvrmaqw8 5lwj24x2csavz ) and as for the hash of the transactions you are talking about, I don’t know what it is

1 Like

@slomm828272 try to update your app and reimport the wallet, here is guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet
Then try again to transfer.

1 Like

Yes, I understood your intent, which is to delete the wallet and retrieve it again. I did that and the transaction disappeared, but the dust error remained, knowing that I have an amount sufficient for the commission, and the dust error is not supposed to occur.

@slomm828272 can you tell us what is your app version please?

1 Like

Here is a screenshot of my version of the app

1 Like

@slomm828272 try to follow this guide on how to overcome dust error: Unable to Send due to Dust Error

1 Like

Well, now we are not talking about the dust error, and I have enough balance in my wallet so that I can provide the amount of commission or tax so that I can make a deal. My topic is about a transaction that disappeared from my account after initializing the wallet (deleting it and returning it again) in an attempt to cancel the transaction, but the transaction It disappeared from the list of transactions and remains on hold and has not been completed and I cannot cancel it because its details do not appear to me because of the reformatting of the wallet (deleting it and putting it back again) and even with its return I cannot delete it. I tried again and again

1 Like

5b04db797ee7d79377c98b5520fdf95b5bc25d6a30a58e1045929fdbd02fec3c

Transaction hash link

Uploading: Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٥٠٤_١٠٣٧٢٠_Trust Wallet.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٥٠٤_١٠٣٧٤٠_Trust Wallet.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٥٠٤_١٠٣٨٠٤_Trust Wallet.jpg…
A picture of the version of the application, and also a picture of my wallet address, and also a picture of the list of Btc transactions, and the transaction does not appear in it except when I go to the website of the transaction details. It appears to me and it appears that it has not arrived and has been pending for more than 4 days.

All I want is to complete or cancel the transaction by Trust Wallet support, especially since the address sent to him is his wallet address in Trust Wallet

I know that the transaction may take a long time when the commission or tax is reduced, but even with this it takes a long time and it does not appear to me and I cannot cancel it

1 Like

I bought bitcoin of $50 but is showing in my history but not showing in balance what do i do?

1 Like

@Frajtrade Please check that your Trust app is updated and also reimport your wallet