I have issue with Usdt/eth swap

Can anyone help me with the issue I am facing? I tried to swap usdt to eth and transaction has been processing for so long. How can I solve this issue?

1 Like

Hi @Lanray01,

Swapping should be near-instant. Is this your first time swapping USDT?

If yes, then continue to read: When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now. So, in order to swap it, you have to enter the amount of USDT then press the “Swap” button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

If no, please send the following:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
1 Like

I have the same problem, I’ve been trying to swap usdt to eth and keeps on prompting that I have insufficient ethereum to cover network fees… what steps do i need to make in order to do so?

Hello @Irene_Cabalde03, you need to have more ETH on your wallet so you can pay for network fees. Learn more about gas fees here: What is an ETH gas fee?

1 Like

I have kind a same problem I’ve got an amount of Binance-Peg Tehter USD everytime I’ve tried to swap to other coins, it says that approve the usdt. And thanks in advance for the help

Hello…
This is the first time transaction and I am frustrated…
I have balance of USDT 214
I want to swap or exchange with other coin
But it could not be excuted as I dont have ETH in my wallet.
Why the transaction fee can not deducted from my USDT balance or the result of swap or exchange?

OMG, Trustwallet should make this easier…
Please help…

Hello @cakpriyo To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Why…… when
I want to swap to BNB BEP20, need ETH …
I want to swap to ETH, need ETH
I want to buy Rainbow Token, need BNB
I want to send back to my other wallet need ETH
I want to buy ETH with my USDT, need ETH…!
Why not make it simple and flexible? The system could convert USDT(erc20) to ETH easily…

Please give me solution…

Mankind create crypto to ease ane simply all transaction…

sounds like you are having problems. i have a big problem but am waiting to level up to level 1 to be able to post my own question. i wish your problem gets resolved soon

3 Likes

@cakpriyo You have to learn how blockchain fees work: Cryptocurrency Network Fees

Learn more here:

1. https://community.trustwallet.com/t/what-is-an-eth-gas-fee/116
  2. https://community.trustwallet.com/t/why-is-my-eth-transaction-fee-so-high/30604