I have problems

I have made a withdrawal from my binace account, from USD to TRON (TRX) in the amount of 10.910000 USD that would give the equivalent of 205.679507 TRX, so it has been a long time and I have not received my funds in the trust wallet account.

hope this problem can be fixed soon

Versiones 1.26.11

Trust wallet TAqTMccsDAJXSxa3HEiALW32UNepgu9s4Q

ID e07ce509c8b0ec7dde5c44b44647cfa4b7a3b6c02721f1f688acdb8d3003c015

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Please use the correct target SOL token address

A post was merged into an existing topic: (Polkacover) what happen when market cap is o$

A post was split to a new topic: Я купил XRP Но в кошельке сумму не отображает

How did you post this question? Ive been all over this site and cant find a single place to actually post a question. Thanks

5 Likes

Ha mee neither…you can reply to an existing one…very strange indeed.

1 Like

1 Like

The problem is that you withrew UST and you inserted tron address. First you would have swapped USDT to Tron TRX and withdraw after swap. That’s my understanding.

1 Like

I understand, but the question is that it has not reached me

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: I took busd from my binance wallet to trust wallet by Erc20

A post was split to a new topic: How can i get an additional BTC-Adress with Legacy-Format (P2PKH) beginning with 1 or SegWit-Format (P2SH) beginning with 3?

Hi @yeison,

You have withdrawn USDT (TRC20), not TRX. Even if you sent USDT to your TRX wallet address, it won’t convert the tokens automatically. You will only receive it as USDT.

That being said, please tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for USDT, and enable the one with TRC20. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

///

@Expert, press the new topic button.

1 Like