I have purchase bitcoin this morning

Hello sir i have purchase bitcoin this morning and i have not received in my wallet address

4 Likes

Hello @Nasser150 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 Likes

bc1qt2drj04z744kdu8mtn59cqfaw3yy5xkfdyqm46

This my wallet address please take a look i hvae not receive any btc in my wallet sir

1 Like

@Nasser150 there is no transaction entered this wallet today. Last transaction was on 28th April.

Where did you buy from? Send transaction hash here please.

2 Likes

I have buy it in changelly and it didnt show me any transaction this morning till now and i have already purchase 60$ of btc sir

here the photo i purchase it

3 Likes

@Nasser150 you have to contact them as there’s no BTC transaction sent to you. Ask them for transaction hash too.

1 Like

To who do i ask sir please can you send me their link to contact i want to receive my btc faster bc i have trade sir

1 Like

@Nasser150 do you remember where did you buy? Head back to the same platform and check for their contact or support section.

2 Likes