I have recieved small amount of BNB from unknown address is there any problems?

Please i need your answers

5 Likes

Apparently it’s a phishing mechanism, keep calm and don’t send any of your info to anyone.

3 Likes

I didn’t send my info, So i am safe now? Thanks

I received tooooooooooo

1 Like

I think is seems to be a manipulative scheme to get u give out some info to the unknown address. Please don’t deposit or send any of your info to any link or address u open in your dapps search bar of your wallet

3 Likes

Didn’t notice any… Is something brewing?
Stay Safu, people.
I don’t think there’s any fear around.

2 Likes

I saw same too I talked about it with few community members it’s seems it’s like dusting attack to me don’t spend it until we are able to accertain where it came from.

1 Like

This tx has a memo (can be seen in Explorer) with link to phishing/scam site. Just don’t do anything :wink:

2 Likes

this is seems like the most confusing support site ever … how can i even post my problem … or get into contact with staff without spamming someone others thread, like i have to do now?

1 Like

This is a fraudulent means, they will note an address to you, please do not visit, because they need to enter your key information.

2 Likes

This appears to be a dusting attack!

A malicious activity where hackers and scammers try and break the privacy of users by sending tiny amounts of coins to their wallets.

Then the transactional activity of these wallets is then tracked down by the attackers, who perform a combined analysis of different addresses to deanonymize the person or company behind each wallet.

In that case, please, don’t send out anything from that address for now.

3 Likes