I have transferred my coins from Binance to Trust Wallet

I have transferred my coins from Binance to Trust Wallet.

The funds have disappeared. It seems that I have been scammed.

I need also help

8 Likes

Hello @Atif1987,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

3 Likes

Now i am not getting withdra,and my balence of 130$ from wallet is not showing.i am so curious and scary.

1 Like

@Atif1987 Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

1 Like

0x7c084Bc3997AB10C8B01917f865C71DFa937251B
Its my wallet address

And transaction address of a person who snatch my usdt is
0xaB809794eBf07E377adC9072309aAbb99Bf7E59C

2 Likes

I am not getting my withdraw plz resolve this issue.

2 Likes

What is this number.is that your whatsapp.?
I hav this platform only you have to resolve this issue there or send me an email address or whatsapp number i hav no another platform please.reaolve it soon.

2 Likes

Hello @Atif1987 Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

2 Likes

Your balance is empty https://bscscan.com/address/0x7c084Bc3997AB10C8B01917f865C71DFa937251B

3 Likes

@Atif1987 Upon checking, you have approved the scammer’s wallet to access your USDT BEP20 tokens.

Here is approval transaction:

You have to revoke the approval so that the scammer won’t take your USDT BEP20 tokens anymore.

1 Go to https://bscscan.com/tokenapprovalchecker?search=0x7c084Bc3997AB10C8B01917f865C71DFa937251B

2 Connect wallet

3 Press the revoke button and confirm the transaction

were you on a website that promises the following?

• mining

• USDT mining

• liquidity mining

• DEFI mining

• artificial intelligence trading

• arbitrage trading

I highly recommend you stop interacting with that malicious website since it is a scam and it is not affiliated with Trust wallet. It is best to move your assets to a new wallet (new seed phrase) as soon as possible.

Make sure you installed the official Trust Wallet app from legitimate sources: https://trustwallet.com/

Here are some warnings about such schemes:

• Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Scammers Target and Exploit Owners of Cryptocurrencies in Liquidity Mining Scam

• Fake “Mining” Scams: a Familiar Foe in a New Disguise | ConsenSys

4 Likes

I didnot rcve any msg for transaction.actually trust wallet is a scam its clear

2 Likes

Hello @Atif1987 hopefully you can learn something here .

2 Likes