I have up to $20 but i can’t withdraw due to dust issue please how can i resolve this case ,it unbelievable because I have used trust wallet for a lot transactions
Hello @Thankgod ,
To better assist, please send the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
- Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
- Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.
I’m having the same issues here , i have up to $30 in my trust wallet balance but i can’t withdraw due to dust issues
This issue is not related to number of dollars. Please, find some time to explore Bitcoin blockchain rules about making transactions, with careful attention to terms: UTXO, dust, how transactions forms and how they get confirmation.
Also, pay attention to network usage, last week Bitcoin is congested from 200k to 400k unconfirmed transactions, and normal to see 20$ as fee for 1 tx this days(
And again, this is just how its works, not related to Trust as software.
So what I’m i expected to do in this case , because i really don’t like what is going on here
I am also facing the same problem. I have 40$. I can’t even send 1$ out of it. It’s unfair
I have 109 $ and i cannot send them due to this UTXO error.I have 109 $ and i cannot send them due to this UTXO error
Hello, no need to spam, look at the solution here