Thank you for answer

Always backup your phase, am sorry that Wallet is gone :pensive:
In my case, I use Google drive to save my phase

2 Likes

yeah, if pharse lose, u cant restore ur wallet, becareful guys

2 Likes

Omg, you can’t recover your wallet without phrase or private key

2 Likes

In that case, no one can help you. You should have more conscious while dealing with private keys. For future protection always keep your private keys in,

Software wallets
Hardware wallets
Web wallets
Paper wallets

You can find details in online, how to use them.

2 Likes

Всем привет траствалетовцы)

You should check all the notes on your computer or phone and carefully check the pictures on your phone, if it’s your wallet, I’m sure you saved it, good luck.

1 Like

thanks and Love Trust wallet

1 Like

It’s best to check all the notes on your phone or computer, and check the pictures in your phone.

Привет всем. Ко дела по мойнингу тут? Что нового

Mate kindly use English for better understanding or kindly post in regional category. Hope you understand.

3 Likes

Супер. Так держать. Всем советую.

Sorry for you man … hope your wallet was empty

1 Like

No remedy. Just create another. Trust you didn’t lose your funds?

1 Like

Всем привет, русскоговорящие)

I have my address. My wallet is login but I can’t send from it.
It shows that (watch wallet) and says that You must have access to the main wallet before any action.

Please can the trust support :pray::pray: help me out please help me out in anyway.

Hi @David15
Unfortunately, no one can assist you with that. You are responsible for making sure that you created a backup and stored it in a safe place. Also, the Trust Wallet team does not keep a log of your recovery phrases for your security.

For further information, please read:

i mind the trust wallet is very low app for buying crypto , its any help any support any team in trust wallet for help i don’t know