I lost my Ripple XRP I sent to my Roqqu XRP address

Please I need help, with my lost XRP coin and I can’t also find the transaction ID for it… please help me…here is my Roqqu XRP address…rHxsZo42NrTq1hC9dcnS8KAuvc8LrNdbpn…And destination tag…461891643

2 Likes

Hello @Prince3030 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes
  1. Version 5.19

2. rn6FNRWCerYet8zNMVHnj3h2anbSuR8d2K

3. I don’t have the transaction hash or link

4. I transfered about 15 XRP to my Roqqu address: rHxsZo42NrTq1hC9dcnS8KAuvc8LrNdbpn and Destination tag: 461891643, yesterday being the 14th of March 2022 but I’ve not see it there.

And on my Trustwallet app the transaction details first showed failed but now there is no more transaction ID or details for that transaction.

2 Likes

@Prince3030 you XRP transferred successfully to your destination address, here’s transaction: XRP Ledger Explorer - XRPSCAN

You have to contact destination platform for your deposit issue.

1 Like

Ok I will do that right away… Let me get their feedback … thank you for your help

2 Likes