I made a worng network transfer

Hello , I wanted to transfer some tokens to my binance account from my trust wallet , but I did some wrong steps and now I can’t receive them . Is there any chance that they can be refunded or come back ?

Transactions :

1. 0x3bdbe3f5ff9a55ec054a01677cd40c74de4efb941aee1bf41f652eb153dcd015

2. 0x16010e08722f24e47a6b6940bb73b00be50da1633d906f7914423157814ce76a

These two transactions . My trust wallet address is : 0x0c15af665dea4997e6226b1dd8615ba42eeab55a

3 Likes

Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

1 Like

But binance can with 50$ fee, so , yeah …I guess trust doesn’t do that .

1 Like

I was withdraw bnb, but i input wrong address? How resolve this??? Please help

Hello @BudiNR To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hello @arashrasa To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

@arashrasa what is the destination platform? Is it an exchange? Seems like it is not Trust wallet.

1 Like

I transferred from my wallet to my exchange account . trust wallet too kucoin

@arashrasa as receiver is not Trust wallet, you have to contact destination platform for deposit issue. Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

1 Like

Kucoin support is very weak and crap . Asking $100 to solve the problem