I made the transaction through pancakeswap, but nothing came

@Ddaliu
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thanks for your kind reply howvere i am told i can not embed media in put in my reply while i have attached all screen shot and clicked reply. Can i copy past as much information as possible please

My wallet is 2.12 version
Receive address is
GDO34DDU64QNHTL5C3EFVFIOLTIBWBO3FDZE3O6XREYVHJLR3DQ2TQ2K
The two transactions was done on 26th November
Please let me know what else information i need to provide thanks

Sorry Jenny,
I don’t have a transaction hash link sinve it was sent from lobstr wallets. 300xlm was sent from One the following lobstr wallet address:
GDMFCM5ZFPUARVBM4BVHOGJ7S62X3DAAQPDY4HHVU4YBQLZUSHTGDOR5

1xlm was sent from another wallet address:
GC2R7CJN2D34FCVES5PHIO7BLCJGIQMT75T5VAR3GGO6USORLS7ZLHYG
i have been sending xlm between this last lobstr assress to and from trust wallet in the past few months but never encounter any issue until 26th November
I am looking forward to your kind assistance
Many thanks in advance

@Ddaliu
Can you provide screenshots of your receiving address and also balance.

Thanks Jenny, unfortunately i am not allowed to attach anything here, maybe due to the fact i only registered my account with the community yesterday? The final transaction i received for my xlm is 23rd November, and nothing after thus date

@Ddaliu
Please try again, i have enabled media sharing for you.

GDO34DDU64QNHTL5C3EFVFIOLTIBWBO3FDZE3O6XREYVHJLR3DQ2TQ2K

This is my receiving address thanks.

@Ddaliu
Your transaction was received, you can also check on the explorer

Thanks Jenny! I did not remember how much xlm i have before my transaction on 26th. However the fact there is no transaction record shown made me thought i have not received the two transactions done on 26th. Meanwhile i just tried to screen shot my balance but i was not allowed by my wallet. The current balance is 12431.267165 shown in my wallet, not the same amount as shown in the stellar explore

Thanks Jenny i understand the difference of my wallet balance now. Do you mean that although in my wallet the transaction history is missing, i have definitely received the token sent on 26th? Many thanks for your kind help and guidance!

I made a transaction and did not receive any of the coins I exchanged for hash I’d: 0x74745fcb5bc7a06e5c805fe20c6156199156228cce91f55cb0bc2767d24e013f

Would appreciate if you can fix this

@Chazdow
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x19f7c542836c33677ac92b42c453269468bdf4dc
Decimals: 9

Hi, i dont know where to post. Im new to trustwallet, but i need help. I recently tried to swap my eth to bnb through pancakeswap. There was a link/address in pancakeswap which i thought was for binance and i mistakenly sent my eth to etherscan. Is there a way to return it back to my eth. Thank you.

1 Like

@Moar4 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

*Transaction Hash- 0x3a5365337faeaefaad69c4a3ff7c48378549d9a1317516766018acbffee1feda

@Moar4 you transferred your ETH to 0x46b373e374f705d7fdb3a4adcadfab8cae381b15, unless you know the owner of the destination and ask them to return it to you. Otherwise, you may consider it lost. Confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed or cancelled. Be careful next time double check before transacting.

I was provided that address from pancakeswap, but it was a binance address. What if there is no owner for this ? Pls help, thank you.

I swapped a coin for usdt. The transaction was successful. Token is gone, network fee deducted but usdt was not credited.

I’ve been trying to reach USDT without success. I need my usdt credited. Please help especially as the the transaction was carried out via trust wallet.

Here is my transaction ID:
0x4300a4646a64f7875237e43c23d1e904f18286defea83262244ac00d8a6cee29

Hello @Rum
To be able to view them, add as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x524bC91Dc82d6b90EF29F76A3ECAaBAffFD490Bc
Decimals: 6