I need help for recovering My ETC coins transferef from Binance

Hello here is my story in a nutshell:
I’m signing up for the third time. Because my password wouldn’t work after the first post (although I’m using a password manager) I had to change my username and email & wait for a while all to satisfy the “site’s Bot”that I’m a decent person so I can post my problem again! I hope you have “bots” for stopping lousy SCAMMERS As well.
So Here is my ongoing problem : I’ve transferred my ETC (etherium classic coins to my Trust wallet adress from Binance successfully but I could not find them in my trust wallet. After posting my problem here I was advised to add BEP20 token ETC in My Trust wallet. I’ve done exactly that but did not help. <<< AT THAT POINT I WAS CONTACTED BY SOME PEOPLE PRETENDING FROM “ TRUST WALLET SUPPORT TEAM !!!” >>> oferring help. They’ve almost convinced me that my Trust wallet needs to be upgraded. I have only realized they were scammers when they asked my 12 key words for my wallet. So I’ve avoided another obstacle along the way loosing more time though.

Eventually TrustWallet supportteam (hopefully the real guys this time) emailed me and told me that I have used the wrong network(BSC) here is the mail they send:

#####%#<<<<>>###%^%^#########

ADRESS was not allowed here

“Hello we received your complaint regarding your missing token.

Please note that you already received the amount in your wallet but on the wrong network.

Use the remotebloks tool or the Iancoleman tool to recover your tokens.

#####%#%%%%%##%%%%%%%%%

COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME WITH HOW TO USE THESE TOOLS ? As I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO IT.

:pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

@Ivan371 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I want to withdraw my stock from here to the Bnbwallet I don’t see how to do it here

1 Like

1 Like

Hello, the same thing happens to me, I deposited a few Trx, it seems that the transaction is complete and they arrived at Trust wallet, but the balance remains at 0

2 Likes

@Daisel
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

@Alan47
It seems like you sent to your ETC address on the BSC network.
You need to derive the private keys for your Smartchain address and import as an ETC wallet.
See guide below:

1 Like

I already solved the problem update trust wallet thank you very much for your help

1 Like