I need help, I made a mistake with the network when transferring USDT Tether

Hello. Tell me how to fix the error? I accidentally led the KCC network instead of ERC 20 when transferring USDT to another wallet. but the money didn’t come. It’s been about 24 hours now.
I have withdrawn funds from my kucoin wallet to Trust Wallet. Maybe you can somehow change the network settings to KCC instead of ERC20. tell me what to do to have funds in the wallet?

3 Likes

Hello @Jan2185
Trust wallet doesn’t support the KCC network.
You need to find a wallet that supports that network and import your recovery words to that wallet to access your funds.

1 Like

how to do it? Tell me please. i got the private key. but nothing has changed, there are no funds. tell me step by step.

@Jan2185
You have to extract your ETH private keys using this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

Select ETH in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, Import to wallet that supports KCC blockchain e.g Metamask.

[in case you use Metamask] Set the custom blockchain as shown on this guide: How to add Kucoin Community Chain to MetaMask - Yada Wallets

3 Likes

I did everything, there are no tokens anyway. what is the problem?
Очень нужна ваша помощь

@Jan2185
What was the step you followed ?

I first went to trust Wallet, copied the characters to lead to the mnemonic. generated my private key. Later went to Metamask, followed the instructions. Snapped the network on the KCC of the Kucoin network Imported mainnet wallet. but no funds. do you have telegram or whatsapp, i would show screenshots
|Назва мережі:|KCC-MAINNET|
Нова URL-адреса RPC
|ChainID:|321|
|Символ: |KCS|
|Блокувати URL-адресу Explorer

@Jan2185
You can try uploading media now, i have enabled it for you

1 Like

@Jan2185
You added the KCC network to your metamask, now you need to add your USDT manually there too

Please, I mistakenly sent $500 from my BEP 20 usdt address to an ERC 20 address. The money was never received, and it wasn’t refunded to me. Please, what do I do, so I can retrieve my money. Thank you

1 Like

@greg0994 Please contact the customer support of the exchange you sent to so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like

Hello @br4nd0n confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed or cancelled, unless you know the owner of the destination address and ask them to return.

hi jenny, i have a transaction i thought i sent to trustwallet, but i have no idea where i sent it, and now it appears i was the only one that sent to the address, can you help with this?

@br4nd0n To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes