I need help please!

When trying to swap my coins utilizing pancake, I am receiving an error message that says "You don’t have enough smart chain (BNB) to cover network fees. How can I resolve this issue, please?

Hey Guys I do not know how to post on here but I really need help. I sent ETH to Hungrybear crypto in trust wallet and I do not see it anywhere… how can I recover that?

I am sorry Mr. Mammawill but you can not recover your money. This is blockchain. Please next time be carefull. Always ready to help.

1 Like

İ used binance to withdraw vechain to safe moon on my trust wallet
The transaction went through but have not received anything yet, it’s been 16hours

Used the barcode method

Hello,

Sorry to go off topic but I can’t seem to start a new topic and I do need some help

I am trying to get my BUSD out but it’s saying I don’t not have enough smart chain BNB BPE20.
It’s quite tricky and need some help as I am really low on fiat and need to withdraw BUSD

Here’s my wallet just incase

0x7AEfb8a59B33c129DeEDCABb873A9AC4377D9f86

Much appreciated

Hello @Hybrid01
You would need to have BEP20 BNB on your wallet to serve as gas fees since your BUSD is on the Smartchain network

Challenge is I can’t access that now as I am low on fiat atm, is there absolutely no other way to go about it?

I’m in a really tight spot

@Hybrid01
The app does not charge a fee but there is a network fee that will be paid to the miners.

Once you try and send an amount, it automatically calculates the fees.

Learn more here:

Hello everyone. I need help as well. I did a swap today and it clearly did not swap for the value that was posted on trust wallet. How can I make sure I received the full swap?

@Dodgerblue73
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

سلام ببخشید رمز کیف پولم حک شده و ارزام به سرقت رفتن شما میتونید کمکم کنید

سلام رمز کیف پولم حک شده و ارزام به سرقت رفتن شما میتونید کمکم کنید تا حالا رمز کیف پولم و به کسی ندادم حک شدم

Hi - I also unable to start a new topic and would be delighted if someone could help me out. There seems to have been transactions in my wallet without my knowing and now my wallet is practically empty. I am trying to trace back to see where they were sent. Some of my coins are now gone but no transaction history is showing up, why is this?