I received TRX but not reflected

hi, I sent trx to just wallet. transaction is confirm but trx didnot show up on wallet. please help.
wallet adress:TUHifGeM3e4jbfpuLr1J7G9dDGpACkmgFF
hash :0cda18bbed0ee193784dffdc0f6435d13853f2d8317eef5b48a7e3ccde20d3d6
thank you very much

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here).

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

hi. I have sent trx to this just wallet adress. I found transaction confirmed athttps://tronscan.org/#/address/TAUN6FwrnwwmaEqYcckffC7wYmbaS6cBiX but the dund is not on my wallet. pPlease help me out.
john

@johnlee you have enabled wrong TRX.

To be able to view it, please tap on top right corner and search TRX then switch on manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

hi, how are you man? Thanks a lot, I got my fund here. good job man. lets go Tron. Hold

Please l need help :pray: someone just sent me usdt and before l can cash out l need to pay 1$ tron(Trx).please help me if you can please
My tron wallet address is
TFhNN3NmBv4qLAZkNcLLF9YQ4MDMvcfipK

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!