I recieved UST but i cant see balance

Hi i have a problem, yesterday i was send my UST Terra to Trust Wallet, transfer was done correctly but i can’t see any tokens on my wallet.

Here is Tx Hash A3BE1315501857E1DF2043FF20DF4E09C05D1032A37FD1CDC7F7D7AA214DC59A

And here is wallet Address terra1zerlunktvst9se5akvd7xym8eff9nvtjydvdk5

Hello @kalszym
Kindly see this guide below if it helps

Yes i try everything from that, everything is correct, but I still can’t see any token on my wallet.

@kalszym team is aware of this issue, it’ll be fixed soon. Sorry for inconveniences we’ve caused.

1 Like

Hi, today in my wallet the balance is correctly showed up. But now i can’t send my tokens.

Are you able to tell when the bug will be fixed?

Same problem here. First my UST balance was showing missing balance. After I reinstalled the app balance is 0. When I check my address on terra blockchain I can see my full balance but on trustwallet it says 0. I can see my transactions on trust wallet but not all of them. How long for this to be fixed? I can’t use my coins!

Hello @dmeli96 The Terra nodes are currently under maintenance.
Balance and transactions issues are expected.
Estimated resolution time is 02-16-2022.

2 Likes

Just tested to send small amount of ANC to TW, but it does not reflect in my balance. I’m planning to moving more from terra station to TW.

Is this normal?

@ebee1 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I have the same problem.
I sent UST Terra to Trust Wallet, transfer was done correctly but i can’t see any tokens on my wallet.
Any idea when the issue will be resolved?

@saps2412 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thank you Jenny. I’ve managed to resolve the problem by setting up a custom token on the Polygon chain for UST.